Strengthen your leadership skills through the use of quantitative analysis in a program designed by professional managers, for professional managers.
The Master of Public Management (MPM) curriculum offers professional managers and leaders a part-time, research-driven, industry-centered approach to professional management with an emphasis on how to apply management skills across public, nonprofit, and government sectors. MPM faculty members share with students strategies and best practices for utilizing data to make better decisions and implement those decisions within their respective organizations.
Unique Features & Benefits:
- Customizable Learning Experience: Designed specifically for professional, full-time managers, MPM’s flexible, part-time scheduling with many evening class options allows students to complete the degree at their pace.
- Leadership development: The creative and market-responsive curriculum leverages the work experience students bring to the classroom and broadens their understanding of social, political, technological, and economic processes. Students gain the necessary skills to become effective and innovative leaders and inspire others in the process.
- Quantitative management and technology: MPM's skills-based curriculum integrates public policy, information technology, quantitative analysis, and management skills that prepare students to solve complex real-world problems.
- Focused learning: Elective coursework is available in a variety of focus areas like health care, analytics, and management.
- Exceptional alumni and employer networks: MPM students come from diverse professional backgrounds, creating a unique learning environment, as well as a powerful post-graduate network.